SPC have been exploring how we should respond to one of the biggest challenges facing society today: how we ensure the health and wellbeing of our population.
We’re interested in understanding what those challenges are for the central South and how organisations across the region can work together to find innovative solutions.
The links below will take you to the work we’ve done exploring three broad themes:
Our ageing population
- Helping older people thrive
- Health and social care challenges facing the central South
Pressure on public services
- Future pressures on care services
- Contribution of the private sector
Innovative ways of understanding local needs and solutions
- Socio-economic solutions to ill-health
- How nature can improve physical and mental wellbeing